Friday, August 15, 2008

SPECULATION: Crooks & Castles 2008 Fall/Winter Collection

UPDATE: I AM SO WRONG. I HATE BEING WRONG.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REAL F/W COLLECTION.

YOU CAN’T STOP THE CROOKS…

What you are about to see is what I believe to be teaser shots of Crooks & Castles fall/winter 2008 collection. Being the nerdy fanboy I am, I found these on the unlabelled flash section of Crook’s website. Please correct me I’m wrong, but if I happen to be right, don’t forget about your boy Jonny Treeson. Word….

The group shots of the Crooks & Castles camp are as grimy as they come and appear to be classic Crooks. Clean strong graphic pieces, supported by a wicked cut and sew foundation means I will be paying a visit to my boy, Brandon, at Cartel/Crooks & Castles pop-up store (Queen West, Toronto) very fucking soon.

Confirmation and full collection after the drop.

Huge thanks to Crooks & Castles. Click
HERE to see website.








No comments: