Wednesday, August 13, 2008

GOODS: AUG 13/08.

I GET BUUUSSYYZZZ LIKE A BEE ON MY BIKE GRIPS...

"Days That End" Customized Mac Book
First peeped this on Benny Gold's site and then finally on the "
Days That End" blog, dude should seriously start making these stickers to sell. I would rep this MacBook like its nobodies business, but first I gotta get my hands on a MacBook...




Forgotten
I must apologize, I really have absolutly no idea where I found this...*sigh. If it counts, I really want one.



Concord C1 Tourbillon Gravity
Balling out of control? Pick up one of these for a measly $320,000. Now available at
concord.ch. Thanks to Menstyle.com.



Burberry Prorsum Men's - Fall 2008
Hidden Croc style!!!!!!!!!!! Peep the rest of the collection
HERE.

Thanks to Fashionising.com



CreateBuildDestroy 2008 Summer Collection
Who else is feeling this? Damn, these shirts are sick! Check
CreateBuildDestroy.com for more info.





King Stampede 2008 Fall/Winter New Era Fitted Caps
Keepin it real, as usual. Now avaible at
Boundless NY.



Process 2009 Spring/Summer Collection
We are all part of the PROCESS.... please click HERE now.




Franco Shade 2008 Fall Collection Teaser
Here's quick teaser from the boys over at Franco Shade. Thanks dudes! Fall collection dropping soon time.



Thanks again to Hypebeast and anyone I've missed.

1 comment:

chris chan said...

yo, you should peep my mac book. i'll make a post on it soon.