Friday, September 5, 2008

A TALE OF 3 CITIES: SanFrancisco Day 2

"MEMORIES...THEY ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU"

Day 2 in SF was chills. Hit up Pier 39 at Fisherman's Wharf, rolled through Union Square one last time, and kept shit bananas in Haight & Ashbury as always.

FISHERMAN'S WHARF / PIER 39


Walking is for fools and healthy people.


CHOC-AID "For life's boo boos".... haha


Chocolate butts.


Chocolate Blunts


Just like the Simpsons! Didn't actually see anyone buy anything though.



UNION SQUARE + SURROUNDING AREA:


This was my favorite thing inside Barney's New York.


Kanye West called, he wants his scarf back.... LOL. Jokes.


I was about to give this bum some money, until I saw this... (below)


Who said cats can't be bums? They need to eat/smoke crack too.


SF is dope, they have a different protest/rally everyday of the year. Haha. This one was outside high-end fashion store, Neiman "Carcass" Marcus.


These protester dudes don't fuck around.



Team China in the house! Flagship Nike Store SF.



Goyard is the "hot" bag/trunk maker right now. Trust.



SF hills are deadly, my legs are still hurtin.



"Kicking Funk Like A Shaolin Monk" - Classic....haha



HUF SF
There was originally a seperate store for HUF clothing only. When I asked why they closed it down, Mr.Huf answered, "The clothing game is different these days. Thats all I can say". I wanted to cry after I heard that shit, so sad. The Huf crew are the realist, believe that.




HAIGHT & ASHBURY:
The district is famous for its role as a center of the 1960s hippie movement.





SF keepin it Treezy... WORD








STUSSY SF
Neighborhood x Stussy Boneyards. Dangeroussssss.



The Stussy crew were keeping it "strictly business", but they still had time to show mad love to the east coast/Toronto heads. Big ups to Stussy SF.




KIDROBOT SF
Yyyaaahhh, went nutty in here. God, I am nerd.








I think the Simpson X Kidrobot stuff dropped 2 days before I got there. This is all they had left in stock.




Stopped by a popular pizza joint before heading out (shops were closing), look at what I found inside. Drawn by Matt Groening, creator of the Simpsons. Coooollll.



The SF graf scene was not as heavy as it once was (until I found the spot the next day), but at the time I was happy to see that there were heads still reppin.


Didn't make it all the way to the end of Haight, came back the next day for round 2. Check back tomorrow or monday for more.

PEACE!

No comments: