Thursday, September 25, 2008

BORED WITH LIFE/WORK/PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING....LOST

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK.


This is pretty much how I feel right now and I can't blame anyone but myself.

When I'm not blogging, I actually work as an architectural designer in Toronto for an undisclosed firm (actually I only blog at work, LOL). I have been working in the design/build industry for about 3 years now and have been directly involved in some really cool high profile multi-million dollar projects.

But for some reason I just don't feel satisfied, I did, but not anymore. The passion has come and gone.

I'm honestly lost, I don't even know what I want to do. I juggle with ideas of opening a clothing boutique, becoming a journalist/photographer, going back to school for fashion/business but it never really feels in my reach. I'm about to hit the tipping point, I'm gonna blow. Fuck this shit.... something needs to change.

Well, if you have read this far I just want to say thanks for listening to my verbal diarrhea. I think 9/10 people I know feel the same way so I guess that makes me pretty normal.

Eitherway, I have to change, step my game up. I'm ready.


Sorry for being such a bitch. It will never happen again. Peace.

No comments: