Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TREEZY ART: UNOFFICIAL KIDROBOT X KRINK

DON'T BE FOOLED. IT'S JUST ME BEING A FOOL.

After reading an art related post on "Lost in Wilderness", it got me thinking to a couple months back when I had a truly simplistic idea to transform a DIY Munny into a Krink K70 Squeeze mop. (NOTE: If this idea has already been done or taken please let me know)

For those who don't know what a munny is CLICK HERE.
For those who don't know what a Krink Graffiti K70 Squeeze mop is CLICK HERE.

Anyways, peep the quick craptacular concept sketch I drew up about 4 months back. Any interested designer toy customizers reading this, please go ahead and make it if you like.

Why?!?! Cause I'm a lazy fool and probably never get around to it (but I will let you know if I do). Straight, all I ask is that you send me a photo. Word?!?!

Though, I highly doubt anyone will.... haha.... I suck (no homo).



+



=


(In grade 8 I applied to an High School of Advanced Arts. I didn't get in.... Please excuse my artistic abilities)

No comments: