Monday, October 20, 2008

GOODS: CREATE.BUILD.DESTROY WINTER '08 LOOKBOOK

OH. SHIT!
YOU'RE NOT
FROM NEW
YORK, EITHER?


The good people at CBD recently sent over their winter '08 collection and I sincerely want to take a moment to congratulate them for probably what I would consider their strongest collection to date.

From the tees to the crew necks, the folk inspired artwork is unique and radiates a very eerie but intriguing aura. The collection is mysterious, thought provoking, and I can't help to think why...how come?

The well executed look book is also responsible for these very real emotions. The monochrome photography and the multi-layer poem draw me in further.

Leaving me very interested and "In Search of Greener Pastures".....

















Thanks to Alex from CBD, the future is now... we believe.

No comments: