Thursday, October 23, 2008

FOUND ART (Well kinda...you'll see): PRICASSO

DUDE PAINTS WITH HIS COCK!!!!

HAhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha
hahahah.................. Fuck, give me a minute to take a deep breath, I almost have it out of my system.

Amazing and distributing at the same time, definitely not for everyone. Man has got skills though, I'll give him that much.

"I use acrylic paint water based so it washes off easy if paint gets up it Just piss it out, the only problem I have is the acidic properties in paint eating away the skin especially if I have it constantly submerged in paint, so I make a bit of performance of washing every 10 minutes." Tim Patch aka Pricasso

See Pricasso's (Tim Patch) website HERE.

SOURCE/MORE INFO: ArtNewsBlog






NOTE:
LOL... the video below is a time lapse of Pricasso painting the "Obama/McCain" painting above. NO WORRIES, no in your face penis action here folks, this is a youtube video and a G rated blog. Haha... damn.



This is where the dude lives in Australia, how appropriate.

No comments: