Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MUSIC MOVIE: Dave Chappelle's Block Party

LEGENDARY...

Watched this for the first time last night in my boy's car dvd player(I know, I know). I was blown away to say the least...

Trust. Any music/hiphop lovers should get on that if you haven't already done so.

Thank you Dave Chappelle... Thank you.

So I wanted to post the live performances from the movie but I guess the uploaders of YouTube wasn't feelin that. Which means I'm posting whatever I could find or the original song with a link to see the live performance (please do). OR you can just buy the movie..... OR go to your local Asian bootlegger..... OR download it... BUT you didn't read that here folks. Haha.

ENJOY, cause I sure did.

Kanye West - Jesus Walks Original Music Video



CLICK HERE TO SEE KANYE'S LIVE PERFORMANCE.

Blackstar - Definition Live



Talib Kweli - Get By Original



CLICK HERE TO WATCH TALIB PERFORM LIVE

Erykah Badu - Back In The Day Live



MosDef - Umi Says Live



Dead Prez - Hip Hop Original



CLICK HERE TO WATCH DEAD PREZ PREFORM LIVE

Fugees - Killing Me Softly Original Music Video



CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FUGEES PERFORM LIVE





No comments: